Moldex3D - The leading true-3D molding simulation software
Moldifying the future
CoreTech System Co., Ltd. (Moldex3D) was founded in 1995 in Taiwan. They have been providing the professional plastic injection molding simulation solution “Moldex3D” for the plastic molding industry ever since. The software can be applied in a wide range of plastic molding processes. They can predict potential manufacturing defects, validates part/mold design, lowers mold development costs, evaluates manufacturability, shortens time-to-market, and greatly increases business value.
Moldex3D are committed to developing innovative technology, helping customers troubleshoot from product design to development, to optimize design patterns, to shorten time-to-market, and maximize product ROI. Unlike other simulation software providers, their vision is to apply simulation results directly in real-world production by realizing “digital twins”, providing solutions to every stage in the whole process from design to manufacturing.
Their products support customers’ start from very beginning – materials and product designs. The “Material Digital Twin” concept is simultaneously integrated to correct material parameters and obtain more accurate material data. For the practice of the “Design Digital Twin”, Moldex3D can synchronize with the major design software including NX, Creo and SolidWorks, accelerating design and optimization in users’ familiar CAD/ CAM environments.
Why You Need Moldex3D
- Shorten cycle time and time-to-market
- Reduce number of mold trials and manufacturing costs
- Increase revenue and ROI
- Minimize product defects and extend mold life
Benefits and Advantages
Identify the characteristics and status of machine
- Identify physical characteristics of the machine
- Identify actual dynamic responses of the machine
- Evaluate production stability and related potential issues
Bridge gaps between simulation and manufacturing
- Enable simulation considering actual molding response of machine
- Enable simulation results approaching real molding patterns
- Generate process conditions fit in real setting of molding machine
Connect simulation to real production
- Able to directly apply CAE process conditions on shop floor
- Reduce the time and cost from mold tryout to production
- Create possibility for workflow automation from simulation to machine controller
Emerged from their core values, Integrity, Teamwork, Client-focus, Accountability and Excellence (ITCAE), Moldex3D continue to pursue breakthroughs in technologies and best support to users. By creating a closed loop from design to manufacturing, and even the big data management, Modex3D is the best partner of the industry, bringing the comprehensive solutions to help realize smart manufacturing and digital transformation.
We, from Soltec, are bringing to you this innovative software, so your company can manage the challenges in the work flow quick and easy! In order for your production to continuously pursue growth with speed.
Contact Soltec sales representatives for more information on +359 32 500 425 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org