Siemens with a new Free Solid Edge CAD and CAM for Startups Program
Siemens Digital Industries Software announced its new program for early stage startup in business for less than three years, and income less than $1MM. They have the opportunity to apply for free licenses for their engineers with no application fee and without financial demands.
Furthermore, Siemens packed its program with the most extensive product development suite of CAD and CAM software tools allowing any startup to effectively and fully develop and design products, and to manage CNC machining. And even more – approved applicants will get as many seats, as they need.
The Solid Edge Startup Program Includes:
- No application fee
- One year of Solid Edge Premium
- One seat for each engineer
- Access to Solid Edge training resources
- Guidance from a community of product experts
The application requirements are:
- Open to design firms & manufacturers
- Open to incorporated legal entities in business for less than three years
- Less than $1MM in funding
- Less than $1MM in annual revenue
- Based in an eligible country
If the applying companies meet these requirements, they may apply today for free to get the full Solid Edge Premium experience for all of their engineers.
Read more about the Solid Edge Startup Program HERE.