Free webinars and new digital services!
The SOLTEC Team would like to support you in the best way possible in this challenging moment. We have launched new digital services to support the industry. Digitalization and remote work require flexibility and finding new solutions to maintain competitive advantage and productivity. The best time to improve skills and competencies is now. Therefore, Soltec shall also organize a series of free webinars that can help you find modern solutions in the sphere of automation and engineering design.
SOLTEC LAUNCHES NEW SERVICES
Starting April Soltec would offer the following online services:
1. Creating a 3D model from a 2D view (drawing) / provided by the customer/
2. Preparation of technology and CAM session
3. Tool selection and optimal modes of operation
4. Customization and creating a template
5. NC-code preparation
6. Digital twin simulation
7. Consultation on customer requests
Soltec provides major machinery manufacturers on the market with CAM services. Each service could be part of a complete CAD/CAM solution or provided individually - according to customer needs. After we get in touch with our trade representatives and specify technical parameters as required, we organize online consultation meetings with your team. If this is of interest, you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You could register for our webinar events by filling out the registration form HERE.
12.05. "Moving from 2D to 3D design: migrating to Solid Edge from AutoCAD" presented by Georgi Stoyanov, CAD Application Engineer and Georgi Bahchevanov, Sales Expert
• Secure profits from investing in 2D at the transition to 3D
• Basic migration tools in Solid Edge, created for 2D user
• Key benefits of using 3D modeling
• Migrating from AutoCAD
14.05. “Industrial automation with Universal Robots“ presented in English by Jean Philippon, Project Manager - Automation
• Technology and spatial analysis of manufacturing processes with a view to robotics implementation
• Process automation – prerequisites and challenges
• Universal gripping technology solutions
• Stable implementation of automation of production
21.05. “Electromechanical design in Solid Edge“ presented by Georgi Stoyanov, CAD Application Engineer and Georgi Bahchevanov, Sales Expert
• Creating design for both mechanical and electrical components
• Eliminating loss of time and resource for aligning both aspects of design
• An overview of last generation tools for ECAD/MCAD
• Assembling electrical and mechanical components in Solid Edge will ensure your products’ credibility, effectiveness and stability
We are expecting you!